Why become a Wilderness Thinker?
- Become part of a year long collaborative project that will be promoted throughout its lifetime through numerous channels.
- Be part of a unique research project – the project aggregates an unprecedented collection of contemporary thinking on wilderness and related issues.
- Become part of the Wilderness archive on completion of the project
- Be considered for inclusion within a publication after the project is completed.
- Gain international exposure through your contribution as a Thinker to the project.
- Share your ideas with an international audience on a bespoke platform.
- Have your contribution considered along with those contributed by local, national and international contributors.
- Contribute to the debate on new forms and expressions of “thinking.”
- Become a spokesperson for Wilderness in the 21st century.
Why be a part of Thinking Wilderness?
- Help define and influence how wilderness is preserved or designated in the future through your unique contribution to a contemporary conversation.
- Contribute to a legacy for wilderness and future generations through this emerging and collaborative think tank on wilderness.
- Raise awareness of your concerns and issues related to wilderness.
- On the 50th anniversary, reevaluate and revitalise our thinking about Wilderness.
- Explore limitless possibilities for thinking about wilderness.
- Extend and challenge your understanding and perception of Wilderness through deep consideration.
- Develop a deeper relationship with Wilderness through focused, 5 senses ‘thinking’.